Old 07-09-2013, 12:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Farm1[_4_] Farm1[_4_] is offline

Default Source of microgreens seeds?

"Derald" wrote in message
news
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Nothing, nothing at all.

Oh; I know exactly what you mean....

LOL. Now we've sorted that out, I must get out into my veggie garden and do
a bit of a burnoff.

I have approval from the properly recognised Fire Authority to do some
controlled burning between the 6th and the 13th but first I had to inform
all neighours and have my name put on the data base.

Living in Oz with it's bushfires (wildfires in USian) is a PITA. Smoke can
be seen from such a long distance away and now that every every moron has a
mobile phone they simply MUST do their duty to report a fire. It's a shame
that common sense is so frigging uncommon these days and they never either
really look or think before they call. There are so many volunteer
firefighters who are jsut itching to cut fences and drive across paddocks in
a big fire truck. Just ask our neighbour's across the road how they know