Old 08-09-2013, 12:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Source of microgreens seeds?

Derald wrote:
"Farm1" wrote:

I just wish there had been a box for "A pox on all their Houses".

I often have wished for the ability to vote _against_ candidates
or, at the very least, a "none of the above" choice.

Fran and I are in that position, I don't want to pollute the NG with party
politics but let us say things are not going well if you care anything about
the environment or the future for your grandchildren.

My SIL tries to justify casting an informal vote by saying that all the
candidates are so bad he couldn't vote for any of them. My response is that
is the time when you must vote. If all the candidates were good it doesn't
really matter too much if the second best gets in as things will plod along
anyway. When they are all bad you must ensure that the worst doesn't get in
as they might do some real damage.

The first thing our new Prime Minister will do will be to neuter any action
on climate change. And that is quite enough politics.