Old 08-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Charlie2 Charlie2 is offline
Registered User

Default Eucalyptus

I have a Eucalyptus (er indoors choice not mine) its about 3 yrs old around 5inch girth and centre grew up 12ft with other side branches around 6ft.
Ladder job to cut the main centre branch and one side branch all done last week beginning Sept. Now heard I could have made it more manageable as a bush form just pruning vigorous branches off to keep the growth in check.
Can I do it with this by cutting the trunk down to 4feet and training new growth or is it too late?.
Many thanks.