Old 09-09-2013, 03:19 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
User Bp User Bp is offline

Default Tru-Cut mower rehabilitation

willshak wrote:

Google - "snapper tru cut commercial mower" (without quotes)
On the Google result screen, click on "Images" at the top.
See if yours is there.

Well, yes and no. Lots of mowers come up, some with a resemblance.
However, all have chain guards. Mine not only has no guards, there
is no place to mount them. Seems a fair bet that it's quite a bit
older than those illustrated. Even the owner's manual downloaded from
Dolphin Outdoor Power Equipment fails to match, reporting zerk fittings
not present on my machine. I've contacted Tru-Cut and Dolphin, so far no
reply.

Thanks for reading,

bob prohaska