Old 09-09-2013, 02:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Source of microgreens seeds?

David Hare-Scott wrote:
What a dopy argument. The amount that the individual can do alone is
completely trivial.

Your argument might be relevant if you would stick to the efficacy of
individual climate change action. I am not interested in debating the
generality of every situation around the world where individual action might
or might not work to bring about change. The comparison with permaculture
is just an argument by analogy which says nothing about the case at hand.
We have both said enough OT already so lets leave it there.

i addressed the "completely trivial" point.

every bit of extra CO2 counts no matter how
it gets taken out of the air. helps avoid the
compounded series of problems later or makes
them some amount smaller.

CO2 sequestration isn't OT for gardeners.

songbird