Old 19-08-2013, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hose drums

On Monday 19 August 2013 08:48 Janet wrote in uk.rec.gardening:

In article ,
says...

I'm fed up with struggling with the hose. I'm sure it kinks to resist my
watering. Do any of you use drums on wheels to store your hoses? If so
which ones are best?

I've got a hoselock one.. and for years I've been thinking its too
much faff and I'd rather have one of those stretchy spring hoses.

Janet

I've got a Gardena one and it's pretty solid (wall mounted).

I have a hose guide pulley thing on the house corner near the reel and
another on a tree nearby. Using both I can pretty much pull the hose to
whereever I need without much faff.

--
Tim Watts Personal Blog:
http://squiddy.blog.dionic.net/