Old 22-08-2013, 03:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Autumn fruiting raspberries

On 22/08/2013 11:32, Jake wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 12:18:37 +0200, Martin wrote:

I just downloaded all the urg messages from the last two days. I still
only received one copy. Maybe the news server fixed the problem.

Interesting - I now have 8 copies. We use the same server
(News.Individual.Net) and the same client (Agent). The server won't
identify them as duplicates as they have different IDs. times etc. and
there's no Agent function I know of which will delete any multiple
copies like this.

Luck you
My tally is now up to 13 copies.and no way I know of blocking