Old 22-08-2013, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Ping Echinosum URGENT was Autumn fruiting raspberries

On 22/08/2013 17:13, Bob Hobden wrote:
"Janet" wrote ...

I now have 8 copies. As they have different IDs and send times, it
looks like echinosum's PC (or whatever device used) is resending them
at about 20 second intervals whilst the Usenet client is connected.

Since there's been no response from Echinosum I suspect that having
replied to the thread s/he lost interest, stopped reading it and hasn't
seen the duplicated posts or the comments on them.

Well s/he has now :-)

S/he uses Gardenbanter so it may be their problem. The multiple posts
all come up with the same time on my PC.

Yes, I've had 13 of them, I have contacted Garden banter web master
twice now, no response.
Tried forwarding the messages back to Echinosum but bounced, no such address