Old 22-08-2013, 07:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Lidl Alliums

Pam don't worry about where certain things come from for your garden. On a
very regular basis we, well 'The Gardener', will purchase Herbs etc from
Morrisons, or Safeway as they were.

And after all, she has over 50 years of gardening experience, is that a good
enough recommendation for you?

Kind regards

Mike

"Pam Moore" wrote in message

I asked recently for recommendations of Allium varieties. I was a bit
alarmed at the price of them when I looked on sites like Parkers.
Bought some in Lidl today at £1.79 for a pack of 2. Time will tell how
well they do!

Pam in Bristol