Old 23-08-2013, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default Autumn fruiting raspberries

On 22/08/2013 16:32, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 15:46:19 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

On 22/08/2013 11:32, Jake wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 12:18:37 +0200, Martin wrote:

I just downloaded all the urg messages from the last two days. I still
only received one copy. Maybe the news server fixed the problem.

Interesting - I now have 8 copies. We use the same server
(News.Individual.Net) and the same client (Agent). The server won't
identify them as duplicates as they have different IDs. times etc. and
there's no Agent function I know of which will delete any multiple
copies like this.

Luck you
My tally is now up to 13 copies.and no way I know of blocking

Thunderbird allows you to delete existing messages and as they arrive.

Tools
Message filters
New
From to,cc
contains

Delete message

or something like that.

19 for me to date, I expect that number to increase, and go on,and on,
and on. Wish I had never posted the question now, though I have had
satisfactory replies, his was OK as well.