Old 23-08-2013, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Echinosum's posts

On 2013-08-23 16:36:29 +0100, Peter James said:

Sacha wrote:

It may be that he can't read or reply at present. Perhaps people who
are bothered by it can just kill the thread, depending on their news
reader, of course.

Why not just kill file the original poster? If he's the sort of poster
who posts a message and can't be bothered to look for any replies then
any further postings he or she makes are of no interest to me. So
he/she now resides in the darkness of my killfile.

Peter

Echinosum has been posting here for quite a while and has never given a
bad impression that I'm aware of. I imagine some kind of major computer
glitch has led to this and to the lack of reply. I think it's leaping
to conclusions to think that he's 'not bothered' to look at the group
or the problem.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com