Old 23-08-2013, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Echinosum's posts

Something wrong somewhere, I get two of everything.

However as it is not life threatening and there are far more important
things to concern ones self, I ignore them and can strongly recommend not
getting your knickers in a twist, as some people seem to on this forum.

Kind regards

Mike

"Janet" wrote in message
t...

In article ,
says...

If he's the sort of poster
who posts a message and can't be bothered to look for any replies then
any further postings he or she makes are of no interest to me.

As any reader of urg gardening threads should know by now, he isn't
that sort of poster; he's a knowledgeable gardener, an experienced
internet user, and longterm well respected regular here.

So
he/she now resides in the darkness of my killfile.

Maybe he will germinate there, and increase your horticultural input
to the group.

Janet.