Old 23-08-2013, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Echinosum's posts

I take your point and agree with you David with regards to 'drawing it to
someone's attention', but whilst there are only a few subscribers to this
forum, do they ALL have to put their oar in? Accept it and move on!

Mike

"David Hill" wrote in message ...

On 23/08/2013 18:11, 'Mike' wrote:

Something wrong somewhere, I get two of everything.

However as it is not life threatening and there are far more important
things to concern ones self, I ignore them and can strongly recommend
not getting your knickers in a twist, as some people seem to on this
forum.

Not life threatening, but if no one says anything then a problem can't
be identified and hopefully corrected. and I do consider that 13 copies
over 3 days, all dated and timed the same then there is something wrong.
Somewhere

And for those saying he doesn't read his posts for answers, remember he
was answering a question not asking one.
David @ a damp side of Swansea Bay.