Old 25-08-2013, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Nomocharis

In article ,
Martin wrote:
On Sun, 25 Aug 2013 09:00:46 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

I had a cat die in mysterious circumstances as described and the Vet could
not say the cause. So maybe it's more common than we know if it's being
unidentified as the cause.

http://vetmedicine.about.com/od/toxi...s-And-Dogs.htm

Hmm. The BVA website is a lot less histrionic, and describes some
pretty definite symptoms, so I suspect typical USA marketing hysteria.
That is an advertising site, after all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...al-lilies.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ay-lilies.html

If you trust anything that either of those rags say, you are beyond
redemption. Their record of complete bullshit and even bare-faced
lies is impressive.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.