Old 25-08-2013, 01:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Battery-powered hedge trimmers

On 25/08/2013 13:33, Jake wrote:
On Sun, 25 Aug 2013 13:20:33 +0100,
wrote:

Or there's this belt battery pack model:

http://www.worldofpower.co.uk/flymo-...e-trimmer.html

This site's cheaper than the one in the ad but I can't say it's the
cheapest of course.

I'll be quiet now till I find the one I'm looking for!

Thanks, Jake. That really does look light to handle! I'll ask RG about
the pros and cons of acid batteries over Li-ion types.

It doesn't matter if you're quiet or not now, 'cos I'm going into the
garden for a couple of hours ;~)). Will look in later.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London