Old 25-08-2013, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Birthday present for a lady gardener.

Baz before anybody here on this forum can make ANY suggestions, we need to
know her interests. To take her to a top hotel in a big city and first class
seats at a show might be a 'no no', but a Box at Stratford might be the
thing.

(Do NOT take her on a 'special weekend 3 day cruise'. Unless you 'know';
what sounds like an ideal thing could lead to a separation.)

Mike

"Baz" wrote in message ...

I want to spend a good few quid on my partner's birthday to say a special
thanks for looking after me this last year or so, and while staying with
her promotion at work. It has not been easy for her.
So far I have come up with no ideas at all.

Baz