Old 25-08-2013, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Birthday present for a lady gardener.

Can I expand on this Baz with a couple of examples?

We went to a local Cricket Club Fete this afternoon. My better half saw a
Crystal Vase she fancied. Over the moon that I bought it for a Fiver the
asking price, yes she saw how much it was. Friday Night we went out as a
family for a birthday dinner. £138.00. Nowhere near as 'excited'.

Get the gist?

Mike

"'Mike'" wrote in message ...

Baz before anybody here on this forum can make ANY suggestions, we need to
know her interests. To take her to a top hotel in a big city and first class
seats at a show might be a 'no no', but a Box at Stratford might be the
thing.

(Do NOT take her on a 'special weekend 3 day cruise'. Unless you 'know';
what sounds like an ideal thing could lead to a separation.)

Mike

"Baz" wrote in message ...

I want to spend a good few quid on my partner's birthday to say a special
thanks for looking after me this last year or so, and while staying with
her promotion at work. It has not been easy for her.
So far I have come up with no ideas at all.

Baz