Old 25-08-2013, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Birthday present for a lady gardener.

"Bob Hobden" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote ...

I want to spend a good few quid on my partner's birthday to say a
special thanks for looking after me this last year or so, and while
staying with her promotion at work. It has not been easy for her.
So far I have come up with no ideas at all.

Pair of Felco Secateurs
http://www.worldoffelco.co.uk/

Sneeboer hand tools etc.
http://www.sneeboer.com/

Handmade garden furniture
http://www.celticforest.co.uk/

Something special in the plant line, look her name up on the RNS
plantfinder to see if there is one in her name..
http://apps.rhs.org.uk/rhsplantfinder/

Thanks Bob.
We both have Felco's. And what gods gift they are!
Sneeboer hand tools would not last 5 mins with her heavy hand.
http://www.celticforest.co.uk/ are FAR FAR expensive. And although hand
crafted, are bolted together! A child could do that.

I really do appreciate your recommendations. I am just sorry that none of
them are adequate.

Baz