Old 27-08-2013, 11:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default End of summer?

In article ,
lid says...

On 27 Aug 2013 09:12:00 GMT, Emery Davis
wrote:

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 09:00:17 +0100, Janet wrote:

You both might like to know that students from the EU (outside the
UK) get their university fees fully funded in Scotland.

Thanks Janet. I've actually been trying to talk up Edinburgh, (not that
it should need much talking up), and we have friends from the school
who's daughter is entering her second year there.

and not St Andrews?

St Andrews does not share the academic excellence/prestige and other
advantages of Edinburgh or Glasgow universities; and its geographical
access is very much less convenient for overseas parents (and students).

Janet.