Old 27-08-2013, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Thunder on the right!

On 27/08/2013 18:03, Sacha wrote:
Thunder and now rain - no lightning yet. Stair rods of water bouncing
off the greenhouse roofs, so I hope everything in the garden soaks it
all up and has a lovely, refreshing drink.

No thanks Sacha, please keep it down there,
I've spent almost 5 hours yesterday and a further 2 hours this afternoon
watering and feeding the dahlias out the field, that seems to be a
problem with pots and coir,.
David from a pleasant, dry side of Swansea Bay.