Old 01-09-2013, 01:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_3_] is offline

Default Power of supermarkets

On Sun, 01 Sep 2013 10:46:47 +0100, stuart noble
wrote:

I remember a guy telling me that he invested heavily in machinery to
fulfill an order from M&S. He would have been in clover had they
repeated the order, but they didn't, and nor did anyone else

A colleague had exactly the same problem with M&S. We stopped shopping
there but what's the loss of a few customers matter?

Steve