Old 01-09-2013, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default OT David Frost

Nick we have heard of operations being carried out on one of our many
cruises. The Hospital on board is superb. see my other reply.

Should a patient require a blood transfusion and they run out of their own
supply, registered and up to date blood donors are called. I know because I
have heard it on a cruise.

Mike

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message ...

In article ,
stuart noble wrote:
On 01/09/2013 17:29, Sacha wrote:
It's stange to think that someone who was such a TV giant as he has
gone, working up to the very last. His family must be shattered.

A cruise liner is probably not the best place to have a heart attack

It's a long way from being the worst place. Given their typical
customer base of unfit old fogies, and that it is a high-end and
large cruise liner, it will be set up for just such an event.
I should be surprised if the doctor in charge were not reasonably
expert on the initial treatment of heart attacks ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.