Old 01-09-2013, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default OT David Frost

On 01/09/2013 19:38, 'Mike' wrote:
I can assure you it is, it is about one of the best places. The medical
facilities and the attention are first class. I know from experience of
extensive cruising. Both my wife and myself have used the facilities
during our world wide cruises with Cunard, P&O and Thomson to list a few.

Mike

"stuart noble" wrote in message ...

On 01/09/2013 17:29, Sacha wrote:
It's stange to think that someone who was such a TV giant as he has
gone, working up to the very last. His family must be shattered.

A cruise liner is probably not the best place to have a heart attack

Okay, I stand corrected.