Old 01-09-2013, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default OT David Frost

stuart noble wrote in news:UKLUt.42209
:

On 01/09/2013 17:29, Sacha wrote:
It's stange to think that someone who was such a TV giant as he has
gone, working up to the very last. His family must be shattered.

A cruise liner is probably not the best place to have a heart attack

Can I say that a cruise liner is definatly NOT the best place to be with or
without a heart attack? Yuk! If you go onboard without a gut wrenching
squit, you will come off with a few. Cleanliness is next to Yachtyness.
Burp. Projectile vomit. We have Alan Wicker as proof. Burp.
David Frost is going to be missed by most of us I would think.

Baz