Old 02-09-2013, 01:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Gardeners World

On 02/09/2013 07:43, Derek wrote:
On Sun, 01 Sep 2013 15:06:06 +0100, wrote:

I confess I loved Toby Buckland's handling of GW and wish
the BBC had left him at the helm to work in his own way.

I agree, but he did get a lot of stick from this newsgroup, I still
watch GW, love Beechcroft, and this summer finally got to visit
'Barnsdale' a great day out, (except for the Garden Center that is on
site, which was poor)

Oh, I'm very disappointed to hear about Barnsdale's garden centre. I
would love to visit it some day and I'd rather hoped the gc would be
brilliant. Perhaps it will improve following customer feedback.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London