Old 04-09-2013, 01:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default OT David Frost

On 2013-09-04 10:40:21 +0100, Martin said:

On Wed, 4 Sep 2013 00:04:32 +0100, Sacha
snip

All I remember is that we lived in a tiny hamlet of 4 or 5 houses, up a
cart track outside Brussels and I think I recall driving to work in
Brussels each morning on the Chaussée de Charleroi. I can't remember
the name of the hamlet but I do know it was on the very edge of the
battlefield of Waterloo. The monument was just visible, iirc. Maybe in
the Nivelles direction? We lived there a year or two after a disastrous
fire in Innovation in the Rue Neuf(?) where many lost their lives, I
believe.

You must have lived near my s-i-l

I feel a cliché coming on!
--