Old 04-09-2013, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Storage of tall garden tools

In article , lid says...

is there a good means of conviently storing tall garden tools like: hoes,
rakes, etc, in the open; whilst keeping the rain off?

i know there are small but tall plastic sheds, for these kind of tools; but
dont want to go down that road. Any other suggestions please?

Our previous garden was very large and the veg garden some distance
from the tool sheds. So to keep tools dry at the veg plot, J made me an
store like an open fronted sentry box just tall enough for hoes etc,
with an apex roof. It cost nothing other than the paint. Apart from the
tall uprights (trawled from skip) the rest of the wood was from old
pallets.

Janet.