Old 05-09-2013, 05:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Storage of tall garden tools

"T Bently" wrote in
:

is there a good means of conviently storing tall garden tools like:
hoes, rakes, etc, in the open; whilst keeping the rain off?

i know there are small but tall plastic sheds, for these kind of
tools; but dont want to go down that road. Any other suggestions
please?

My advice would be to buy tools for the garden which can be left ouside.
Mine, on the alotment and at home are....left, where I last used them,
apart from the rake. That one has a habit of reninding you exactly where
you left it!
They are all made out of various metals, handle/shaft and all. Coated with
something to stop 'em corroding.
I have had mine 5 years now. I also use my spade as a crowbar.

Baz