Old 07-09-2013, 08:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Forecast rain=0

"Sacha" wrote ...

Not one drop has fallen though it was 'promised' last night. There's a lot
of cloud in the sky and a lot of blue patches, too. The wind is still NW,
so I'm guessing rain won't come until it goes round more to the south.

We had 0.07mm yesterday, didn't wet the patio thoroughly, yet in all the
towns around us as we were driving about there were large puddles. It's
certainly a dry area here.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.