Old 07-09-2013, 09:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Forecast rain=0

On 07/09/2013 08:12, Bob Hobden wrote:
"Sacha" wrote ...

Not one drop has fallen though it was 'promised' last night. There's a
lot of cloud in the sky and a lot of blue patches, too. The wind is
still NW, so I'm guessing rain won't come until it goes round more to
the south.

We had 0.07mm yesterday, didn't wet the patio thoroughly, yet in all the
towns around us as we were driving about there were large puddles. It's
certainly a dry area here.

Here overlooking Swansea Bay we had a down poor in the night, it came
down and was poor, just enough to leave a damp mark around the car but
everywhere else still looking dry.
David