Old 07-09-2013, 08:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default datura

In article ,
David Hill wrote:

Not British but has some of our plants
http://listverse.com/2011/07/02/top-...will-kill-you/

It's crap. Sorry, but that's all I can say. There are FAR more
lethal plants around, though none can grow out of the tropics,
and most of those aren't a problem unless you are insane enough
to eat significant quantities.

The most dangerous plant that a lot of people grow is Monkshood
http://www.vincelewis.net/monkshood.html

Hmm. Well, I touch it fairly often, and have never had problems.
Yes, it's one of the most dangerous, but I think that page is
over the top.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.