Old 09-09-2013, 08:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default OT I've been baned from Tesco

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the
olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a
pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot
slpeling was ipmorantt!

"Broadback" wrote in message ...

On 08/09/2013 20:11, Bill Grey wrote:
Snipped
Well Bill,personally I care not how many spieling mistakes, grammatical
errors you made, the important thing for me was that you brightened up
my Monday morning, many thanks. I am feeling particularly p*ssed off as
out combi boiler has been broken for almost a week, so I am smelly and
my hair could be used to fry chips!