Old 09-09-2013, 10:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT I've been baned from Tesco

On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 08:38:29 +0100, Broadback wrote:

Well Bill,personally I care not how many spieling mistakes, grammatical
errors you made, the important thing for me was that you brightened up
my Monday morning, many thanks.

I almost suggested that if the story was true and recent he ought to
contact the tabloids and make a bob or two. B-)

I am feeling particularly p*ssed off as out combi boiler has been broken
for almost a week, so I am smelly and my hair could be used to fry
chips!

Oh dear, how sad. Can people not improvise thses days?

What's wrong with the wash basin/kitchen sink and kettle for hot
water? Or if the kettle is bust as well (implying no gas or
electricity supply, so pans no good either) the hose pipe filled with
water and laid out in the sun for a few hours, then drained into a
bucket to take indoors. That'll at least take the chill off it.

Finally cold water is just "bracing". B-)

--
Cheers
Dave.