Old 09-09-2013, 02:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default OT I've been baned from Tesco

On 2013-09-09 09:55:12 +0100, Dave Liquorice said:

On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 10:27:35 +0200, Martin wrote:

I didn't write what you attributed to me.

Count the 's. Only the lines with one are directly attributable to
the the person named at the top, as has been the case in usenet for
donkies years.

PLEASE can we not start this here. It already happens on another group
with someone who refuses to attribute as most people do and every so
often, 'quote wars' break out, as a result. Just leave in the name of
the person who wrote whatever you are quoting directly under their
name. NOBODY has the time to count indentation marks, surely!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com