Old 09-09-2013, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default What the hell is wrong with this group?

On 2013-09-09 16:10:34 +0100, Tim Watts said:

On Monday 09 September 2013 12:24 Baz wrote in uk.rec.gardening:

stuart noble wrote in news:8uhXt.32275
:

It does
seem that moderated fora are the only way forward.

I deplore the use of Latin plurals :-). Thought I'd better include the
smiley......

So is forums better? Or have I got the wrong end of the sticka?

Baz

So why not take urg into moderated status?

Partly because not everyone welcomes that idea and partly because who
would want to be moderator?! It's a bit of a thankless task. But if it
were to be a moderated group, it might be better to start a new one,
imo.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com