Old 09-09-2013, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default What the hell is wrong with this group?

On 2013-09-09 22:48:30 +0100, Dave Liquorice said:

On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 10:43:10 +0100, David Hill wrote:

Baz posts a question about Kilner jars

Which has had it's moments but I have found educational.

This is a Gardening group not a Political correctness group.

Or a joke group.

Oh come on - a few jokes among friends, eh? I should think we're
almost famous for our puns here! ;-) And most of us here are friendly
and some are friends irl. A little lightness of touch now and then does
no harm and nothing has ever truly wrenched this group dangerously off
topic, to my knowledge. A few days harmless nonsense doesn't deflect us
that badly, do you think?
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com