Old 10-09-2013, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default What the hell is wrong with this group?

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 11:51:06 +0000, Baz wrote:

Thank goodness things have become better for the younger dyslexic.

Efforts are being made, but kids still slip through. My nephew is one
such. No question things are better than they were, though.

-E

P.S. I think this is a good ng, I learn a lot here about new plants and/
or techniques. Thread drift and OT-ness are normal and not always bad.
Yes gardening content has been down recently but that will change I'm
sure.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy