Old 12-09-2013, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David.WE.Roberts David.WE.Roberts is offline

Default Petition against ban on non-approved seeds

On Thu, 12 Sep 2013 08:15:06 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

On 11 Sep 2013 22:13:59 GMT, "David.WE.Roberts"
wrote:

Thanks - drifting of topic a bit but was there a problem with two
Janets,
one of whom was offensive, and possibly both posting from the same
identity?

If so, has this been resolved?

Cheers

Dave R

We did have a troll here who assumed the identities of several of the
regular posters, but was easily spotted from the headers. I don't recall
'Janet' as being one of the troll's aliases, but anyway he/she seems to
have gone away now.

Ta - after some digging in the innards of Pan I found out how to remove an
'ignore' entry.