Old 09-09-2013, 09:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Grenou[_2_] Grenou[_2_] is offline

Default Fuchsia magellanica alba

"joevan" wrote in message

Thanks Joe, would you like a cutting? I could email it :-)
This particular one grows quite tall though.
I gave a previous neighbour a small plant, grown from a cutting. He grew it
to maturity, moved house and the current owners haven't pruned it for
years,
it's huge!

Grenou

Would love a cutting. I am in Phila Pa. USA
contact me at

If it is possible I would love it.

------

Emailing a cutting means it won't grow!

I am in the UK and sending plant material by post is a problem.
Dave's Garden list one US nursery as stocking the plants:
http://davesgarden.com/products/ps/go/185786/

But tomorrow (it's evening and dark now) I will take some cuttings, who
knows, maybe I can find a way :-)

Grenou