Old 12-09-2013, 07:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Let it be Let it be is offline

Default WEED KILLER

leslie wrote:
HELLO , can anybody help with my problem
I HAVE , splashed some Roundup on my potatoes
And the hauls are now brown and dead

THE POTATOES are they safe to eat or be destroyed
THE weed killer knocks just about everything in its path

As Roundup kills the roots (and yours is a *root* crop), doesn't that give
you a clue as to the risk of eating the spuds?

I wouldn't eat 'em that's for sure - might feed them the neighbours bloody
barking bitch though if I thought the nuisance would eat them