Old 13-09-2013, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Chipper/shredders?

On Friday 13 September 2013 15:43 Martin wrote in uk.rec.gardening:

They did indeed. I rather like that. Nowadays one has to take
their lack-of-bias much more on trust. If I ever saw something
that made me doubt it, I'd re-evaluate my position.

They are very weak on testing things like cameras.
I bought a camera Which? recommended only to find that other more
professional testers had found an obvious weakness.

I tried Which a few years ago (having read my parents' copies in the 70's).

Having spent the later intervening years reading online (free) camera,
computer component and audio/visual kit reviews, I found Which's reviews so
laughably poor and without depth, method or in fact any tangible content, I
wrote them off.