Old 16-09-2013, 07:29 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar
thomaspoul thomaspoul is offline
Registered User

Location: USA

Hey, but this is not look like the rose...
It seems that it is not rose it is some another flower...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenou[_2_] View Post
"Willi_9" wrote in message ...

This is a rose I got from seed 10 years ago. It is still less than 1foot
tall. Every attempt to graft it on a stronger root failed so far. This
is an actual flower, the ones in spring are a bit more opulent.

--
Willi_9

------

It's almost like a wild rose, very pretty.
Well done on growing it from seed! That's more than I have ever achieved :-)

Grenou