Old 17-09-2013, 03:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
S.Rodgers S.Rodgers is offline

Default Source of microgreens seeds?

On Sat, 7 Sep 2013 09:38:28 +1000, "Farm1"
wrote:

And here is an Oz supplier (and one that I use often as I like their seeds
and range):
http://greenharvest.com.au/Sprouting...formation.html

Thanks for that link. I'm seeing that no matter what, prices are
still exhorbitant. Better when one can buy buy the gram rather than
seed packet, but still very pricey.

I was even hoping there would be a way to find a grass-roots source
where perhaps I could barter for seeds or ... something.
Unfortunately, it always comes down the same thing. 20 years ago I
couldn't get involved with a heritage seed exchange program because I
was living then in an apartment (actually, it was smaller than my
present bachelor apartment!) so I couldn't participate in exchanging
heirloom seeds.

Well, will keep looking around. I'm betting that instead of ordering
online, I'll have to find a local farm solution or something. sigh
Will have to figure this one out.

Thanks!