Old 17-09-2013, 07:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default Source of microgreens seeds?

In article ,
says...

I was even hoping there would be a way to find a grass-roots source
where perhaps I could barter for seeds or ... something.
Unfortunately, it always comes down the same thing. 20 years ago I
couldn't get involved with a heritage seed exchange program because I
was living then in an apartment (actually, it was smaller than my
present bachelor apartment!) so I couldn't participate in exchanging
heirloom seeds.

If you've the time, energy and will, and there is such a thing in your area,
what about taking a public allotment garden?