Old 19-09-2013, 10:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Soaker hose

Higgs Boson wrote:

I have these placed in beds all over the garden. Needed some for new areas.
Went to OSH (local homeowners/garden place). Only hose they carry was so
crappy, it split even before using. Tried Home Despot. Carried same brand.

Try Leevalley.com... I bought soaker hoses from them twenty years ago
and used them for ten years with no problems whatsoever... they are
sitting in my barn, if you are near the Catskills you are welcome to
them, I don't need soaker hoses here.
http://www.leevalley.com/US/garden/p...t=2,2280,33160