Old 20-09-2013, 09:51 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Shrub ID please

NobitaO1 wrote:
It's a common problem in these days and many peoples are worried due
to this problem.I think you should share some pics to identify it.

Oh yes we all need to share pics to avoid such excruciating worry. More
sharing, more pics, less worry, less problems. I don't know how we have
survived so long without nobita saving us from the evils of excessive worry
over plant ID. The world is swamped, I mean deluged, with worry, so sad,
sniff but what can you do, I mean what can you do... I am just
tearing-up with worry here...... poor plants.... poor pics......poor peoples
....... I can't go on.

Argggggggggg an unidentified plant!