Old 20-09-2013, 12:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Soaker hose

On Thursday, September 19, 2013 5:59:59 PM UTC-7, Drew Lawson wrote:
In article

Higgs Boson writes:

I have these placed in beds all over the garden. Needed some for

new areas. Went to OSH (local homeowners/garden place). Only

hose they carry was so crappy, it split even before using.

Did you try talking to them?

No point. That was the only item on sale. Some vendor sold the buyer on the idea, is my best bet.

I haven't been in OSH's territory since just before the Sears purchase.

They used to be very helpful. Have they fallen that far?

Local store (West LA) was extensively remodeled a year or so ago; is attractive and well stocked, but not with a wide range of brands; nothing innovative.

The help tries, I've often been sent from one end of a large store to another because they didn't know where things were.

When they opened, there was help crawling all over you; also on their anniversary. Other times, hard to find.

HB

--

Drew Lawson | And to those who lack the courage