Old 22-09-2013, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Keeping cats out of garden

On Sunday 22 September 2013 21:24 Mr Pounder wrote in uk.rec.gardening:

I have tried everything and I mean everything in my front garden and
failed. I now just pick the crap up and chuck it back over the fence into
the cat man's garden. He knows this.
He also knows what I will do to his cats if I get my hands on them whilst
crapping in my garden.
Pepper seemed to work for a while. Good luck.

These cats are not immediately local - both neighbours have dogs.