Old 23-09-2013, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default Keeping cats out of garden

Peter James wrote:

The solution is to spray male human urine on the garden. It sounds
bizarre but it does work. After about a week of spraying the front
garden, admittedly a small one, morning and evening the cats stop using
it and go elsewhere. This period lasts about two or three months, and
then the cats discover the garden again, and then off we go again.

The sprayer cost me £1.30 pence in the local "pound" shop and the
contents of course are free.

I was a little concerned until the final paragraph. ;-)

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Plant amazing Acers.