Old 23-09-2013, 12:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Home grown veg. are the best

(Nick Maclaren) wrote in news:l1mnl2$a26$1
@needham.csi.cam.ac.uk:

In article ,
Nick Maclaren wrote:

Also, I can't find a variety of climbing blue French bean that
doesn't some cropping at the first spell of cold or dry weather
in September. ...

Sigh. Doesn't STOP cropping.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

OH! sigh. I bet it does stop! even as we speak!
I bet that there are NO new beans forming.

This sigh buisiness is abundant with people who think that they are a bit
brainy. Not in your case, you are brainy. You don't have to sigh.

On the bridge of sighs. They get their exam results and sigh in releif or
dissappointment.

Sigh
Baz